zipppy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlySinclair View Post
http://secondcircledesign.com
admin at sindollars.com

Hello,

We are a developer since 2009. You can see some of our designs at our site above as well as different packages that we offer. I see you want a revshare, do you have numbers to estimate sales?
Hi. I wouldn't even hazard to guess tbh. One small thing she does have in her favor is she was on a reality show called 'web dreams' which still airs from time to time in 30 countries and she is very well known in Canada. She also has people around her who have got content on Canadian and Euro pay tv. So when she gets going I think we can get some traffic.

The main reason I want to do revshare is.. as she puts it: "Everyone is making money off my content except me". Which is true - Vivid is still rereleasing her content on DVD years after she was fired. The way I see it.. if sologirl sites are still one of the few niches that make money - this one has a good chance at success - and if it's revshare everyone has a vested interest in its success.

Even if she flakes and shoots no new content - she still has over half a terabyte of content that is already made and some of the rights holders have given permission for her to use it as long as its behind a paywall.