View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 08:17 PM  
Vendzilla
Biker Gnome

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sicone View Post
Pretty good question there. If I pick myself and win who would get the prize?

My weight is still high, Was just shy of 350 a few months back when I was at the Dr's office, but has been going down since I have been swimming every day all summer. Stress levels are moderate, nothing out of the ordinary for a single parent of a teenager. No money issues, car is paid for, all CC's are paid off monthly. No warrants for my arrest or any other pending legal issues. No on Diabetes, normal cholesterol range and slightly high blood pressure. In the last month and half, I have also cut way back on drinking and smoking. I do get back aches from sitting in a shitty chair at my desk all day.

So there ya go. Choose wisely.

Dan, you and I i think are the biggest webmasters here

i lost a bunch of weight, then gained a bunch back. Now I have been on a Bicycle every morning and when I'm ready, thinking of getting that Insane work out. If I get it going on that, I should get my weight down to where it needs to be
Carbon is not the problem, it makes up 0.041% of our atmosphere , 95% of that is from Volcanos and decomposing plants and stuff. So people in the US are responsible for 13% of the carbon in the atmosphere which 95% is not from Humans, like cars and trucks and stuff and they want to spend trillions to fix it while Solar Panel plants are powered by coal plants
think about that
Vendzilla is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote