View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013, 01:42 PM  
ArielRebel
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
ArielRebel.com - Brand NEW TOUR & a BLOWJOB video to promote... Curious?

Wow! I've waited way too long before doing this (the new tour I mean.... ok and the blowjob thing too ahah)

ArielRebel.com got a nice makeover with this BRAND NEW responsive free tour design!! I'm also slowly working on a brand new member area layout with awesome new member features that should be out somewhere in 2014... ahah let's hope!

So what do you think of this new look? There is always a few little details to fix (trust me, I see them all) but I find it's a pretty good start and a hell of an upgrade from my previous design. Sales have been CRAZY nice today up to date and it's mostly because of this new design but also because of my most recent 13 minute video of My First Blowjob on camera.

Sorry I haven't made any hosted galleries & hosted videos for the blowjob vid but you can download a pack of 29 screen caps and 1 short trailers in 2 size to help you promote. Just go grab your links inside Panchodog.com and go make money with it while it's all fresh and new. Just yesterday, when I posted the video, sale went up like CRAZY and today seem to be going in the same direction.

- DOWNLOAD THE PROMOTIONAL SCREEN CAPS HERE -
- DOWNLOAD THE FREE VIDEO TEASER HERE -

Now the reason why i have released any hosted galleries and hosted videos is because ArielRebel.com will be moving to my affiliate programs in the upcoming months. I'm not sure again when exactly but you can be sure that you will be advised way in advance and I'll be making this move as smooth as possible for my affiliates. Once it is move, you'll be getting brand new everything! Hosted photo galleries, embed videos, banners, hosted free sites and more! So stay tuned and I'll keep you posted on the details

For the moment, go spam the web and make money with this new blowjob video and brand new look for ArielRebel.com

PS: Thanks for promoting my website.
ArielRebel is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote