View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 03:21 AM  
Naughty-Pages
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Oh shit Eric.. I just noticed this.. (right after I bumped something from my UCP subscribed list.. fuck! Sorry!!!).

I am an offender of the bumping. Will stop that now..

In my defense, kinda had to do it or posts would get buried by other bumpers within a couple hours.. But that is a Chicken/Egg issue... so this is a really good rule that should have been in place a long time ago...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
Yes you would be allowed two threads. Once again the idea of these rules is to create threads with content, domain, etc packages, not 40 threads, one for each domain or girl that is in a content package.
We have over 1000 sites and sell Blog Posts, Links, Domains, Sites, Content, and they are all in different categories (gay, straight, tranny, fetishes, etc) and different pricing, if we had to put them all in one post that would make it kind of difficult as compared to someone with a half dozen sites in the same niche and only one product.

But the no bumping thing, I am all on board with ;)

Last edited by Naughty-Pages; 09-16-2013 at 03:27 AM..
Naughty-Pages is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote