View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 07:52 AM  
DominiqueD

Industry Role:
Webmaster needed

My site is needing a webmaster and some work done on the web marketing end as well as on the performance side. Would like someone to please link me to an all encompassing site, preferably fetish oriented that i could review and use as a blue print to all the add-ons /enhancements/ upgrades i would like integrated into my site so that I can be thorough in my request and make a comprehensive list for anyone interested in giving me a quote on what this job would cost me.

I would like someone to help me list all the possible revenue generating methods that can be integrated into one site... a list of the various features that can be added on to a site with the intention of increasing the profit margin. Basically. I want to pimp out my site and would like to know of all the various updates and technological advancements and enhancements that could be implemented to make the site a state of the art on both the aesthetic and perfomance side.

Please help a girl out.

Thanks
DominiqueD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote