View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 05:37 PM  
shahvatnak

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BongaCams View Post
Dear shahvatnak, your statistics looked very suspicious, so our Affiliate Program Manager has contacted you to get some explanation where is your traffic coming from. Your answers made us confident in fact that you are cheating.

The main reason why we believe you have attempted to cheat is that 99% of your registrations are made through proxy servers and every third attempt was using the IP address that was already used within a short period of time. And secondary - 1,650 TOP QUALITY registrations that you've sent to BongaCash has produced enormous amount of purchases! Two.. two sales, total of $9,29.

P.S.: when affiliate is starting to work on PerSignup program, he is going through the conversation with our Affiliate Program Manager and being informed that we are not allowing low quality traffic on PerSignup campaigns.

I am cheating? you mean all of those sign ups made by me? and you're saying only two sales? how do I know you are not lying? based of what proof? you never paid anyone yet calling me a cheater? I tell you who is the cheater.cheater is a scam who is waiting for maximize stealing the free traffic then comes up with bullshit T.O.S. not running business from United states and hide in a remote island in order to protect himself from legal issues. as I said in my previous post people need to search this words "ripoff reports bongacams" on google and check the first link. if it's true,I hope you pay for what you doing.and can I ask you HONEST! bongaguys why there is not even one bongacash payment proof on entire web or even here? I suggest you prepare some fake payment proof and post it here at least ASAP.

I just wanted to share my experience with you readers, not wasting my time with this people. good luck and if you wanna choose cam program,choose wisely. Crackrevenue,Thanks again for your existence.
'
shahvatnak is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote