View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 04:20 PM  
rmariette

Industry Role:
:mad Anybody has had problems with IDS adult outsourcing company?

I am very disappointing with IDS adult outsourcing company. They took an entire year to deliver an incomplete website, we obtained a static website when we paid for a dynamic shopping cart. I have proof of invoice. I am satisfied with the designer John or Xavier, whatever his name is (they change their name for business purpose), but not with the developer Omar, who was very rude specially when we informed him that we paid for a shopping cart not a static website. He wasn't willing to fix the situation and the owner Jay P never did anything about it. He wanted us to pay more for a shopping cart because he could not remember that we already paid for a shopping cart. When we showed him proof of invoice, then he offered to change us the developer and finish our website. Those were his last words that we heard from him because after that, he never replied us any of the several emails that we sent him asking about the status of the website. We had to do an additional investment to finish our website with other company.
rmariette is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote