View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 05:40 PM  
rogueteens
So fucking bland

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by evy97 View Post
I remember you from another thread. So I know you're not the smartest dude. Obvious reasons I do not write here my blog name.
My blog is one of the most popular and most visited adult tumblr blog. over 50000 followers and over 1 million unique visitors / month.

Well my 'stuff is legit'.
your blog was very, very easy to find. I dispute your claim of having 50000 followers - okay, the number says that but you have an unusually large number of "untitled" followers which indicates automated followers.
Apart from what looks like you are adding 15-20+ pics at a time from a shoot (taken from FHGs? and at least you are requesting other users don't trim out the original watermarks, which is rife on tumblr) I really cannot see what plugrush would have issues with on your blogs in the state they are currently.