View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 09:14 AM  
Mike@Azzara

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughty-Pages View Post
Noticing quite a few "New" members since the new rules were put in place with 1 or 2 posts posting domains for sale, etc.. posting multiple topics and bumping..

betting at least a few of them have ip addresses shared by other gfy accounts.. lol

Once thing a lot of other forums have is not allowing members to create a new topic in buy and sell until they reach X number of posts.. not a huge fan of that though because while it may weed out a small percentage of abusers, it may discourage other potentially good users...
Hehe! Did notice the same thing. Some "new" members who did som reply to some old sales. Maybe people are deperate for selling. Who knows.

One thing though, I miss the static no limit EDIT possibility in threads.
If you did some offers and maybe after a few days you wanna change some info. itīs impossible, so you have to make a new reply, which can maybe be treated as a bumping.
I had to do that today, put some new info in a sale which is important. So I had to reply to myself. So even if I wasnīt among the top 10 threads it would be nice if we had option to edit whenever we want inside the original thread. What do you think?

By the way! Did you register that tastemydick.com domain name idea? Saw a few days ago that someone did that. Like a few days after I wrote it here.

Last edited by Mike@Azzara; 10-16-2013 at 09:19 AM..
Mike@Azzara is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote