Thread: PlugRush review
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013, 06:38 AM  
nextri
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
good work on the review. We really appreciate when people share their experience with PlugRush. It can only make us better.

I see you got a CPM at around $2.5. That is actually not bad at all for popunder traffic, and is above the average in our network.

As for the numbers not matching up. You can never expect us to be able to pop the same amount of pops as you have visitors to your website. Some pople don't click your page, some have adblock, some have browsers that don't pop windows. It is impossible to find an adnetwork that can pop 100% successfull. We only show the amount of successfull pops we've had. Which is what the traffic number is. Usually you can expect 20-40% successfull pops.

As for PlugRush mostly being for bigger sites, that is also a bit off in my opinion. 99% of the sites in our network are small sites. We specialize in making ad solutions for small sites, which is why we only pay publishers per click or redirect, and not per impression or cpa.
Working with a cpc network is a lot easier for smaller sites, because you'll at least get paid a couple of cents for your dozen clicks per day, instead of when you're sending to cpa offers where you have to send thousands of hits before maybe getting a $30 signup after a month. A network like PlugRush makes it easier to have consistency in your revenue stream, and a stable income even if you have very litle traffic. While CPA programs and networks work better for bigger sites that can push a lot of traffic before getting a sale.

Feel free to hit me up if you need any assistance. I can probabyl explain things that seems unclear.

Last edited by nextri; 11-05-2013 at 06:46 AM..
nextri is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote