View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 06:55 AM  
tempodeantena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NARob View Post
Hi Bruno. Just a note. I have responded to your emails several times with requests for more info. I haven't heard back and you have emailed me saying you guess I'm not interested. Please check your junk mail. I'm interested in buying this from you.
Yes, i remember we did exchange some emails, but i never received anymore replies from you, after i sent you the full sales/analytics reports data.
I guess something went wrong with my email, because i did not receive anything (checked on my spam folders aswell)

Please Forward all your questions to another email: brunocostamaluco(at)Gmail.com

In case you any of you need to talk with me about this soon to be closed deal, please contact me using brunocostamaluco(at)gmail.com. Im available to discuss this on skype or phone (exchanged in private)

Note: Ive sent you an email coming from brunocostamaluco(at)gmail.com. Please confirm youve received, by replying to the email

Thanks
Bruno

Last edited by tempodeantena; 11-06-2013 at 07:09 AM..
tempodeantena is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote