View Single Post
Old 11-09-2013, 01:42 PM  
celibado

Industry Role:
Adding plugs fast to plugrush

Good Afternoon,

This morning I was bored, and I created a panel with a frame in order to help me to add plugs to plugrush.

I created a MySQL Database with 3 columns, on the first one the link of the video, on the second the thumb and on third column the description of the video. Using this help me a lot to create new plugs, using copy/paste, copy/paste

I attach a screenshot if it helps somebody, this is the idea (sorry by the inconvenience I cannot use the IMG code to attach the image because I did not get the 30 minimum posts):

www lavecinadel5 com slash plugs.png

Let me use this thread to ask a question aboug plugrush (i am a newbie) so, how many plugs is recommended to add? I only add 20 my site has very low traffic, about 40 visitors at day.

On the other hand, when I go to the website section on plugrush, and on the clicked trafic section -> trading is set to NO. ¿What does it mean? It means that I will not receive traffic from plugrush? I attach an image:

www lavecinadel5 com / plugs2.png
Best regards,
celibado is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote