View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013, 06:31 AM  
NewNick
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TumblrPRO View Post
Always happens when some pitbull nazi over-reactsss...

Unfortunately, most people who try to fight a cause from ressentiment, I would say 99% of them usually over-react, and THUS finish losing the battle.

Basically something like this:

A steals from B...

B goes the ILLEGAL way to try to punish A...

B gets fined, punished and gets in trouble due of going the illegal way...

everyone forgets about A...

Nuff said.
Bizarrely though, Damian always shows up telling B how he should be grateful that A shared his material, and that any attempt by B to either protect his property from A, or punish A in anyway for the theft is not only futile, it also clearly makes you an idiot for even thinking that you can outwit the internet wizzkids.

Things are changing though. The massive profits that the DMCA loophole offered are starting to dry up, tube ads are getting cheaper and the likes of AK are working hard on the payment industry. ISPs in the UK are gleefully getting into the censorship business. It is very easy move to jump from protecting the kiddies to protecting the content. I am quite sure the ISPs see another revenue stream in content protection. I see an end to the free for all. Well the beginning of the end anyway.