View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013, 10:26 AM  
adultmobile
No, I am not banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamsTraffic View Post
TumblrPRO i would appreciate if you will solve your personal problems in private.
He is "So Fucking Banned" exactly because he is into public posts of personal hate with who is into cams. I am even sorry he is banned. I am just unlucky enough to run a cam site and to post here on the cam threads, enough to have himj hate me. I do not hate him, no one probably hate him, just it is funny how he hate the cams. It is not required to talk about him or reply to his posts, he will attack people who just reply to posts about cams, not involving him at all. The guy, a fake nick of previously banned VenusBlogger (this was discovered by others, not me) simply hate who run cam sites. There are many cam sites around, but they do not post in GFY that much, so venusblogger/thumblpro will hate me just because I posted in GFY.
I could have ran cam sites and be not hated, if just I did not posted in GFY, the issue it is not really to run cam sites, but to post about cams in GFY. Honestly I found entertaining the original VenusBlogger posts ending in "PIRIOD", and I miss them, it made a trending meme here, which is an added value.
With ThumblPRO fakenick, in order not to be discovered, he been careful not to post piriod's, so his posts had been less trending and enjoyable. Things worsened when someone (not me) pointed out ThumblPRO was a VenusBlogger fakenick, and I proposed to reply "VenusBlogger" to all the ThumblPRO posts. I admit this was not nice from me, and I publicly apology to VenusBlogger/ThumblPRO for this, I was not thinking people would have done this for real, it was just a joke. Also, it was others (not me) to post any personal info about him, and I did not took part in such threads. And really, I missed the original VenusBlogger with "PIRIOD" and all the trending meme's.
The real problem of fakenicks it is that they can not be as entertaining as the original ones, in order to be under-cover. I propose to re-activate the original banned nicks, and to ban the new fakenicks, and everyone to write in the way it made them famous in GFY, with no shyness.

TubeCamGirl.com
adultmobile is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote