View Single Post
Old 02-01-2014, 10:10 PM  
tigermtb
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDM Marketing Guy View Post
Honestly I'm a little shocked with your response here. We're the customer..and in no way was my partner 'blasting' your site. We have directly contacted your organization for assistance and couldn't get a proper explanation. We've spent thousands marketing with you and not gotten 1 provable sale (that was about the only thing your support staff could verify after several hours of back and forth communication) If you're in charge, why wouldn't you directly contact us after reading this? Have a little tact and business acumen...we're obviously not in the wrong if after 55,000 clicks there's not a single conversion but it's apparent to me that your more concerned with your image rather then the actual service you provide the customer. Good day sir.
You're right, my reply was a little short and I may have misread the intention of the original post.

I have a wide variety of people working here and I haven't seen any of the conversations and haven't seen any of the stats related to this.

I have an email from you in my inbox and I'll be getting to that shortly. I've just been busy with other things. I'm the one who deals with all the complaints, reviews, and decision making so I'm somewhat slow at replying most days. Weekends are pretty much the only catch-up I get, when I'm already super behind after the Vegas and LA shows.

I'm more concerned with finding out why things didn't work for you, but it takes time and I'm sorry for not getting back to you sooner.

Handling via email.

The most awarded adult advertising network with 25+ XBIZ, GFY, and YNOT Awards.
tigermtb is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote