View Single Post
Old 02-12-2014, 08:04 AM  
Marshal
Biz Dev and SEO

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildphoenix View Post
Hi guys,

I am a producer and studio manager for several years now. We decided this year to open our own website using the girls we currently have working for the studio. I have a couple questions for you veterans.

First, I have exchanged information about the site with a former co-worker who now builds websites. The site we are building is on the smaller side, maybe 10 pages plus a bio page for each girl with a shopping cart. It is not a white label or cookie cutter site, it will be built from scratch. He is quoting me $5000 for it. Without going into specifics, can you guys tell me if that is a ballpark reasonable figure. I just want to make sure I am not being had. Though I do trust him to an extent, I always do my research and wanted your opinions.

Second, I will be needing to obtain traffic and marketing for the site. Would any of you be able to recommend someone who deals in that and what a reasonable cost would be.

Thanks for any advice!
1. I have no idea what kind of website you are trying to build, but unless too much custom coding in involved, that is way too much for a 10 pages website. If you have simple demands, you can always go Wordpress route. It is cheap and it is customizable.

2. Feel free to hit me up on marshal [at] signbucks {dot} com or on ICQ# 53667259 for some free advice.