View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014, 11:54 AM  
Silver_Shamrock
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by shunga View Post
As mentioned, you do have to get permission beforehand, and depending on traffic the sponsor may create custom versions of the promo videos for you.
I think peeps are getting confused about what's being talked about here.

I HAVE permission, as does the OP. And I've found no affiliate managers will go through all the extra trouble of creating tube clips with the watermark that bears my white-label redirect url (which goes to their site). They allow it, condone it, and I know of many that encourage it. I have gotten emails, for example, from Wank Pass delineating how to do it. Doing this is a great way to get sales, and the sponsors know it. It encourages "type-in" sales.

The only thing we're having trouble with and are asking for help on is this:

What relatively affordable software can make the job of watermarking videos (preferably in batches) in such a way that the sponsor's url (i.e. RealityKings.com) can be covered up w/a white label background image bearing an affiliate-coded redirect url (i.e. RealitySexVidz.com)?
Silver_Shamrock is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook