View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 08:35 PM  
Marcus4Two

Industry Role:
kitty-kats.net lawyer, filling criminal charges

Hello all,

I am feed up with paying Copyright agents to send take down notices for Kitty-Kat.net related content theft. Particularly as they are now using multifile uploaders and they reupload stolen content the same day. I have emailed the hosts but if they don't play ball I will seriously look at legal action.

The owners/operators are a criminal organization and they knowingly operate on a huge commercial criminal scale. They are one of the biggest stolen/pirating operations on the internet. How they have not been prosecuted yet and put in jail is unbelievable.

I have been collecting evidence, proving they knowingly and by their own admission operate as a criminal commercial scale copyright infringer for financial gain since 2012.

They're current host is Custhost.se, which may be owned by or leased from Binero.se which are in Sweden.

I would appreciate any advice or a referral to a lawyer based in Sweden if any one has any experience with one. Depending on the costs I am potentially looking at filing a court order to reveal the identity of the owners, following which getting the lawyer to make a criminal complaint on my behalf to the Police/authorities.

If any one has any information regarding background cases that have been filed against Kitty-Kat.net that would be much appreciated.

If I go ahead I would also be interested in making a small class action suit against the owners and or would appreciate splitting costs with a small group of serious, reliable others, especially if they prove to be beyond my means. I am only a small webmaster but I would rather spend some money than roll over and die.

I am based in England.

Also if any one has specific knowledge of European Law I would also like to know if I could get a United Kingdom court order to serve on the host in Sweden to reveal the identity of the owners and also the most trouble some individual uploader of mine/others involved.
Marcus4Two is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote