View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 10:04 AM  
JaneAndCobain
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronM View Post
Yes, GFY is FULL of bastards. However, many of those bastards have the knowledge and connections you're seeking. The fact that you came in here and acted like a fucking retard is why you are being treated as such. Then you decided to tell some lies and act like king shit. You think this is our first time dealing with somebody like you? Think again.

Smoke another bowl and relax with your tubby chick (don't let her smoke any more weed though as she clearly caves into the munchies). In fact, how about you spend some time teaching her how to smile? Every photo I've seen posted of her she looks completely uninterested and/or like she's being forced to do what you want her to do.
And how would you consider any of that as acting like a "retard"? Haha you all lack so much fucking simple knowledge, which us why you're STILL on my shit. Someone with money, common sense, and is in the right mind set wouldn't be trying to............ HAHA I don't even know what you're trying to do.

Haha I think you're still missing the part where your opinion is still in the shitter.