View Single Post
Old 04-23-2014, 08:34 AM  
LatinCams
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sociallooter View Post
ok well, tell me how to not do it wrong?
Try this :

- Create not 1 account but 10
- Choose a niche to promote
- Try that all accounts differ from another in Name, design and content
- First 15 days do not concentrate so much on pushing your product but uploading content (Pics, Vines, etc) related to your niche
- You would be able to follow daily 50 People from each account for the start = 500
- Try to follow people with a lot of followers (+100 + 1000) related to your niche
- Do not follow the same people from each of your accounts, try to follow different people in each account
- After 24 hours unfollow everyone who didnt follow you with the excemption of those who could be important to make you visible (+ 20,000 followers)
- Do the process of following and unfollowing every 24 hours, if you do it right and there are people following you back, the amount of people you can follow will raise every few days, example in some of my accounts I can follow 420 People daily = 4200 for 10 accounts
- Dont use automatic scripts like unfollowers.com, that would make you look like a fake account to gain followers, try building your own script that doesnt show on twitter who you follow or un follow
- Send different tweets from each account and retweet from others but dont make them look like all account belong to the same person
- Dont be a SPAM whore, you need to tweet appealing stuff so that you would gain organic followers while you do the other stuff
LatinCams is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote