View Single Post
Old 05-16-2014, 05:02 AM  
DVTimes
Holedex.com

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazycash View Post
CB's response to you was correct, you were misunderstanding their payout program. From the very beginning it was always one or the other, $1 ppl or 20% revshare. At no time did they ever offer both simultaneously. When they first started they offered the $1 ppl to everyone as an option. After the beta period they went to revshare only, but eventually offered the $1 ppl option as an alternative for those who requested and got approved.

Every cam whitelabel program I've ever seen is revshare only. Also, if you know anything about promoting cams you'd know the $1 ppl is nothing and would opt for revshare anyway. So after only sending them 8 free leads you say they are shaving and a complete scam, you better post proof or you'll be banned. One last thing, do you have another nick Venusblogger?

I have promoted them from the start and find them great.

I asked to go to the 20% because it pays far more than $1 sign up.

I do not understand why people send $1 sign ups, unless they are sending traffic that they know will not convert, and so basically they are doing something dodgy.

If I was on $1 per sign up I would be on not much. But 20% pays great.