View Single Post
Old 05-18-2014, 11:16 AM  
xpimp
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
From the entire structure of their program, which contains elements like: non indexing wl's (probably the only cam wl which has the robots.txt blocked by default), their logo spread over the entire wl, very little custom features, PPL is a joke and even their 20% revshare is very little by the industry standards, it's very clear that they don't need affiliates, it's not their base model of acquiring traffic. Their aff program is, at the best, only a secondary option to obtain traffic and it was not designed from the start for selective webmasters.

I mean, look at WebcamWiz for example, their aff program and their custom tools are a state of art (ok, i admit that i don t like the design of the homepage, it will really need a facelift like imlive and all their wl's load sooo slow man so that's why i don't use them right now) but in terms of seo customization, nobody beats them and 35% revshare is hard to neglect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobDobalina View Post
You are ignorant and completely missed the point, if I wanted to brag then I would share some stats of the programs I promote regularly; but that's not the point.

The point is all of the negative feedback swirling around CB, and those who promote them don't do their research. Their affiliate signup page is intentionally deceptive, and they have very poor customer support. 1 week+ turnaround for questions, and they copy/paste the same pre-made replies rather than answer your question(s). There are still webmasters/affiliates that they owe thousands of dollars and won't pay. There are camgirls on these forums who are getting less each month from them and don't understand why.

You are all free to make your own decisions. I'm going to try a Bonga whitelabel, and thank you to the member who posted that alternative.

You will see there are many reasons not to choose CB if you read what the competitors are doing better. Clean WL's, no traffic leaks etc.

It's not "omg I paid $10 in advertising and didn't get $10 back." I couldn't care less about that.
xpimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote