View Single Post
Old 05-18-2014, 12:57 PM  
signupdamnit
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpimp View Post
From the entire structure of their program, which contains elements like: non indexing wl's (probably the only cam wl which has the robots.txt blocked by default), their logo spread over the entire wl, very little custom features, PPL is a joke and even their 20% revshare is very little by the industry standards, it's very clear that they don't need affiliates, it's not their base model of acquiring traffic. Their aff program is, at the best, only a secondary option to obtain traffic and it was not designed from the start for selective webmasters.

I mean, look at WebcamWiz for example, their aff program and their custom tools are a state of art (ok, i admit that i don t like the design of the homepage, it will really need a facelift like imlive and all their wl's load sooo slow man so that's why i don't use them right now) but in terms of seo customization, nobody beats them and 35% revshare is hard to neglect.
That's pretty much it. The last time I checked even their revshare options were just loaded with traffic leaks (did this change?). And I've seen people complain about the whitelabels here on GFY over and over. Chaturbate might have needed affiliates at first (and affiliates probably helped build them up with the $1 PPL) but now I doubt they care much about affiliates as they are bigger than MFC. I see surfers mention Chaturbate over MFC now by a margin of at least 2:1.

They used to be decent though. On their $1 PPL I was able to convert decent cam traffic 1:80 on those embeds and that is embed impressions not clicks to their site. It went to hell for me several years ago and became like 1:300+ one month so I lost a lot of interest on principle.

You don't like my posts? Put me on ignore or fuck right off. I'll say what I want.

Last edited by signupdamnit; 05-18-2014 at 12:59 PM..
signupdamnit is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote