View Single Post
Old 06-02-2014, 02:31 PM  
EternalNexus

Industry Role:
Hello, what's up?

So this is my first post, which first off I have no idea if this is the right place to be posting an introduction [I heard of an Introduction forum, but I can't find it, even with a forum search!]

Basically, I'm a nobody... no career, no budget, no experience in the field, and I'm at the moment struggling just to figure out what direction to go! I'm currently planning on becoming an independent film maker [most likely low budget sci-fi and horror, maybe some Americanized forms of Japanese pop culture shows know as "Tokusatsu"]. I've heard that directing or producing adult films is a good place to get both the experience and money needed to work in independent film production, although I'm honestly wondering if that is actually true or not.

I've got some ideas of what I'd like to do in either field, but I'm really having trouble discovering a means of actually getting started, so can anyone take a moment to help a guy out, please?
EternalNexus is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote