View Single Post
Old 07-10-2014, 11:46 PM  
cromweltube

Industry Role:
Dear Sirs, I am a new webmaster and I need info about the advertising process. Thank you in advance!

Dear Sirs,

I have a adult website since 2 and a half years and now I have averagely 2000 visits per day.
The web address is cromweltube.com

The problem is that until now I never had any kind of advertise in my website because I do not have a idea how exactly does work all the advertising process and the conditions of which companies advertisers are more profitable .

Can you please advise me which of the companies advertisers have the best conditions and how I can make more money ?

Also can you explain me exactly how does works all this process with the advertise and how I must manage it in the best possible way for me?

Besides the banners I do agree even to publish in my website one of this spam type advertise windows that pop up frequently in new tabs or external windows, of course if this is a profitable thing and I will receive more money for that .

Thank you very much in advance!

Best regards
cromweltube is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook