View Single Post
Old 07-20-2014, 08:46 PM  
M3DCash
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntonMG View Post
There's something I must not be getting here...
You want to buy inventory for a flat fee... I can only assume it is in order to resell it at a higher price (using it to advertise affiliate offers, reselling it to agencies,...). That makes you... a middleman... right?

Don't take it as an insult, it isn't (I myself work for TJ).
Anton,

Kak dela,

Not insulted at all brother, you're asking a legitimate question.

Traffic flow:

Scenario1:

TubeSite ==> AdNetwork ==> Advertiser

= NET payment terms for the TubeSite

Scenario2:

TubeSite ==> Advertiser

= PREPAID payment terms for the TubeSite

As you can see, I am scenario2.

Ultimately, having the direct connection between the TubeSite (the owner) and the Advertiser (me) without needing to go through a 3rd party (adnetwork), results in a higher margin for both parties left. Add to that the fact that I PREPAY the TubeSite, which is a huge added bonus according to all the TubeSite owners I deal with, in other words, my direct partners.

I am not a traffic broker (as you assumed above). I am the advertiser. The traffic goes to my program.

FYI, I am also located in Montreal, Canada.

I happen to buy traffic from AdNetworks 24/7/365, my 2 favorite ones being ExoClick and TrafficJunky.

If you are a rep at TJ, by all means, let's speak on Skype, I am looking to buy LARGE mobile traffic currently (USA/UK/CA/AUS/NZ) and I know TJ has all the traffic in the world (exclusivity on major TubeSites) when it comes to mobile.

Will be my pleasure to invite you to drinks & cigars at Rib&Reef (10 minutes from your office) to discuss a deal for mobile.

Cheers,

Elias

Last edited by M3DCash; 07-20-2014 at 08:48 PM..
M3DCash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote