View Single Post
Old 08-21-2014, 01:54 AM  
aka123
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dehash View Post
When USSR was about to place rockets in Cuba for some reason the USA didn't like it...Cuba was free to do whatever they wanted to, even let USSR to keep rockets on their ground. But when US and allies trying to get closer to Russia borders, then USA says it is not Russia business what is going on in Ukraine. I see it that way. Just politics. ALL of them are dirty bastards.
Those "rockets" were nuclear missiles. At the same time USA had similar in Turkey. End result, both parties withdraw the nukes.

Ukraine is a free country and can choose it's own allies, being some fucking Martians if they like. The whole Cuban crisis even wasn't about Cuba being in communist block, it was about the nukes. Not comparable.

You are talking about seriously restricting some country's freedom (or taking it totally) in the name of other countrie's power plays. I cannot accept the whole fucking concept. That doesn't stop it happening, but at least I don't have to pretend to be okay with it.

Last edited by aka123; 08-21-2014 at 02:04 AM..
aka123 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote