View Single Post
Old 08-24-2014, 03:52 AM  
aka123
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dehash View Post
Dude are you sure you from this planet? Putin was elected as president. There were international spectators at the time of election. All other countries recognize him as elected president.
US got rid of dictators and this caused death of hundred thousands of regular people. And it keep happening every day. Who do you think controls media in US? Regular people? Or corporations who offers 2 candidates for presidents every 4 years(and donates money for presidents rally)?
As you can see US and Russia using same methods. Look I didn't say Russia is good and US is bad. They are all the same. Europe too, same rich assholes.
Please stop being naive and blame just Russia like MrDiez does, they are all bloody murderers - Russian politics, US, Ukraine, UK etc. - all. And it was like that ...always.
Yes, Putin was elected. By the way, having international spectators doesn't tell a shit, maybe you should tell about the results of their surveillance. Result is = Russia had somewhat free elections (regarding the elections itself), not candinates etc.

And you still think this is just some fucking comparison between US and Russia. I don't give a fuck about either. And I already quoted USA being oligarchy, as it has studied to be. Also Russia has been studied to not to be democracy in the sense we have in many western countries (excluding USA).

I haven't blamed Russia. I have just told a few facts and not even in a very judgemental fashion. Although there some difference to me in that USA is far, faaar away, but Russia is a tad closer to me. So, I am biased to be more concerned about what's going on in Russia than what is going on in USA. I am not just some fucking alien observing safely from space what's going on in here, on planet Earth.

Last edited by aka123; 08-24-2014 at 03:58 AM..
aka123 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote