Thread: Introduction
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2014, 07:07 AM  
DDuckworth
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by merlinmarvin View Post
If this is in the wrong area, please move it to the proper area.

My name is Julius. I am 23, and I want to work in the Adult industry. I came to this site to learn how the industry works.

I would like to learn how to go about starting a website, performing, everything. Thanks and I look forward to learning all I can.

Questions:

How do you start a site?
How do you go about creating content?
How do you find work performing?

Thanks

~Julius
Welcome Julius,

I'd like to attempt at answering your questions, but to warn you in order to start this, you are going to need a LARGE initial investment. I would say around 5k MINIMUM in order to get enough talent and variety to start your site, and that's excluding everything else. You'll still need hosting, legal documents, a website (free or developed), and many more hidden costs, like payment processors ($1000) and a business license + those documents.

To start a site you need to determine what type you are going to create, and find a suitable domain that isn't shit. A good domain is key. You can purchase one here if you find one to your liking, especially if it's an older domain with a decent search percentage and ranking.

Then you need to choose your hosting and CMS (content management system) which for free could be a wordpress theme. Then get signed up for credit card processing, and other methods if you want. CCBill and Epoch are the only two i've found that work with startup companies.

Creating content could be a few different ways, you could get a camera, lighting equipment, actors and actresses and film it yourself. Or you could hire out talent from the board, or just buy content from the content forum here. (and other content websites, ask around for which ones are quality)

Your last question can be answered by just buying the content, such as paying content creators who already have a repertoire of models to shoot them, and they have new ones all of the time. Some good members here to go to are wildphoenix, fitzmulti, and TrainWreckContent. I know there are many more but those are some i'm more familiar with. On the other hand if you meant how do you become a male performer, that is something I have no clue on how to answer...what I do know is you better know how to cum on cue!

www.BabesForBitcoin.com - sell or buy videos and photos for cash, bitcoin, or both! 65% commission and up!
DDuckworth is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook