Thread: Hi from Payza
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2014, 09:03 AM  
jdubs1982

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Payza View Post
The Local Payments Options page still lists the Bank Transfer option because that has not been removed from the US although it is temporarily unavailable. If the service interruption continues the option will be taken down but at the moment our team expects that to be fixed quickly. If you tried to withdraw by Bank Transfer right this second you would get an error message.

Hold times for high risk businesses can be longer than for other businesses and individuals, usually it is best to connect with our Sales Team directly to develop a relationship with one of our Sales Reps or Account Managers, they'll be able to quickly respond to your questions or issues whenever something comes up. You can reach them via email at [email protected]

About receiving payments from non-members, we've now introduced an on-site sign-up form that will let your customers sign up for an account and pay you by credit card without leaving your site (more on that here: https://blog.payza.com/payza-updates...erchants-paid/). We also have a credit card top-up option that works well with recurring payments (more info: https://blog.payza.com/payza-updates...op-up-feature/).

There is also direct Credit Card Processing available, letting you accept credit card payments from members and non-members. You can get more details about that from our Sales Team as well, ask about Payza Specialized Gateway.
Sent an email a few days ago, got some form letter back not really responding to my questions, and asking me questions (even though I already have an account with you guys, so things about business name, etc.. is silly) but responded to that right away.. and nothing. I think that was the other problem I have with payza, your support team is not really that good. I think last time I had to badger the live chat to get them to mess with email support people to get a response after waiting a week+ just dealing with website approval (on a non-adult site, that you guys had actually already approved way back before you guys lost the ability to payout to the US, so I Can only image how it is on an adult site) but the waiting multiple days to get emails back, on top of the no US deposits, isn't a good sign.
jdubs1982 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote