Thread: Hi from Payza
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2014, 01:12 PM  
freeforlife07
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Ok Support is major suckage so far two weeks and a few days to get first site approved but the others approved much faster after the first pasted -- Support takes 2 to 3 days to reply and online support is "UHHHHHHHH" smh my sites are approved but still showing inactive on subscription pay- integration not easy for mutil sites only one site option but i have 3 sites ALL CAN NOT US THE SAME ALERT URL - no help there -shit is confusing -- convo with support below:
Your Question: We apologize for the inconvenience. This merchant is not able to accept payments through Payza at this time. Thank you for your understanding.
Please wait and one of our operators will be with you shortly.
You are now chatting with Subodh / Customer Support - E-Wallet Payza Account
15:52Subodh / Customer Support: Welcome to Payza's Online Customer Support chat, my name is Subodh and I'll be pleased to assist you.
15:53cory : hello my site Jerkersworld.com has been approved but im still getting the error -We apologize for the inconvenience. This merchant is not able to accept payments through Payza at this time. Thank you for your understanding.
15:55Subodh / Customer Support: Before I assist you further, please provide me with your full Name, Date of Birth and answer to your Security Question: What was your childhood nickname? What is your favorite city?
15:55cory :**
15:55cory :**
15:55cory :***
15:55cory :***
15:56cory : ***
15:56cory : ***
15:56Subodh / Customer Support: Thank you for the information you provided.
15:58Subodh / Customer Support: I will need to look into this issue with another department, please give me a minute while I do that.
15:58cory : ok
16:02Subodh / Customer Support: Please resubmit your website with the requested information.
16:02Subodh / Customer Support: Alternatively, you may email [email protected] with the requested information.
16:03cory : the site is approved so how to resubmit it
16:10cory : hello
16:11cory : i have 3 sites appoved but only able to set up payment for one site
16:11cory : Alert URL is for *****.com
16:11Subodh / Customer Support: I see that you have already raise a ticket on 13th of Sept., kindly wait for the reply as we are not working on Saturday & Sunday.
16:12cory : but no option to add Alert URL for the the other two sites
16:12cory : but can you answer that question
16:12cory : is only One alert url
16:13cory : and ya its the 15th
16:13Subodh / Customer Support: Since the issue pertains to our website review department I will not be able to assist you in this regards.
16:13cory : thats not a review question
16:13Subodh / Customer Support: Please wait for the reply from our concern team.
16:13cory : so are you just sales
16:14cory : you do not handle site setup or support
16:14Subodh / Customer Support: Thanks for contacting Payza. We value your feedback. Complete a survey when this chat closes so you can voice your opinion. Thanks and take care!
Subodh / Customer Support has left the conversation.
Click here to leave a message.
The conversation has ended.
Click here to take a short survey about this live chat.

Last edited by freeforlife07; 09-15-2014 at 01:14 PM..
freeforlife07 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote