Thread: Hi from Payza
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2014, 01:27 PM  
Payza
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by freeforlife07 View Post
Ok Support is major suckage so far two weeks and a few days to get first site approved but the others approved much faster after the first pasted -- Support takes 2 to 3 days to reply and online support is "UHHHHHHHH" smh my sites are approved but still showing inactive on subscription pay- integration not easy for mutil sites only one site option but i have 3 sites ALL CAN NOT US THE SAME ALERT URL - no help there -shit is confusing -- convo with support below: [etc]
Sorry for the frustrating experience. For problems with integration (and many issues specific to business accounts) it's often much better to speak with a Sales Rep / Account Manager directly by emailing [email protected] .

That said, reading the transcript it seemed to me that you were cut off when you obviously still had questions/your issue was not dealt with, that should not happen.

It looks like our Rep was under the impression that you were referencing an open ticket that he was not able to deal with and that is already being handled by the proper department (our Support Team is there for basic support, something like this would be forwarded to another department). You should receive a response to that ticket shortly, but I would still suggest developing a relationship with our Sales Team so that they can help you with this issue and anything that may come up in the future.

Hope that helps, let me know if there's anything else I can do.

Skype ID: payzasales
Payza is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote