View Single Post
Old 09-23-2014, 07:05 PM  
your_favorite_lady

Industry Role:
Many thanx to all of you who helped, and thank you for the welcomes, also!!! PDeluxe, bluebook, yuu, Spunky, Tam, Tom-LifeSelector, Nicky and Cyber F****er, thank you again haha

@ The Heron-An actual domain name is to be obtained, but it's taking a while. For now, we're stuck with the super long drawn out subdomain name. Yes, I know that can be labeled as an excuse even though it is the truth.
And yeah, the math didn't make sense haha but I fixed that, per your suggestion. I'm already getting a better header image in mind to use, instead! *facepalm* Talk about overlooking the basics!

@ _Richard_ -I actually have signed up to Sextronix, but not many clicks there, yet! It's my own fault for not gaining enough site interest, so far! But I will make changes!!!

@Twerk Tube - Is that sarcasm? haha I can't really tell. But thanx for the birds, anyway! haha

@Sly- Well, a bunch of my art/animations are already for viewing on the site. At the moment, I'm working on a main site animation of the Succubus in detail. Let's see...where can I add a photo in here....oh i have to have more than 30 posts?!! Whoops ^^;; I guess I can't show ya'll in here.

And...for now, that's it!! haha
your_favorite_lady is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote