View Single Post
Old 10-09-2014, 07:29 AM  
Freax
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
I am feed up with paying Copyright agents to send take down notices for Kitty-Kat.net related content theft. Particularly as they are now using multifile uploaders and they reupload stolen content the same day. I have emailed the hosts but if they don't play ball I will seriously look at legal action.

The owners/operators are a criminal organization and they knowingly operate on a huge commercial criminal scale. They are one of the biggest stolen/pirating operations on the internet. How they have not been prosecuted yet and put in jail is unbelievable.

I have been collecting evidence, proving they knowingly and by their own admission operate as a criminal commercial scale copyright infringer for financial gain since 2012.
Sorry Marcus4two its a serious way but it brings NOTHING. Its only wasting the money. They guys hiding their IDs and the real server location. You need to go other harder ways.

If you need some help, you can sent me message.
We sell and buy Content, Domains, WebHosting VPS Servers Worldwide, WP Adult Design + Optimation, Bitcoin Payment Processing. SOCIALMEDIA MARKETING - FB FanPages, FB Groups & Advertising. EMAIL: freax(at)tutanota(dot)com
Freax is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote