View Single Post
Old 11-15-2014, 06:50 AM  
arock10
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyFletch View Post
k :\

well as if it wasnt hard enough already. now we have people like this making it harder.

how about i pull all of the videos and just list the redtube affiliate videos eh?

I tell you what brother, do me a favour, go away. (for some reason GFY seem more appropriate ;p)

Here's a bit of reality for you I suffer from depression and this website is the only thing that makes me happy, I spend a lot of money on it for no return. It's no different to any of the other sites out there.

So good luck brother. I'll sit on my side of the fence pushing legit affiliate sales for live cams or James Dean, and you can sit on yours doing whatever makes you happy I guess.

However, if you want to be friendly, I am more than happy to remove links to content at your request.

I just want to make sure i'm happy, as well as everyone else. But if my site where to go down, I would kill myself.

I just want to feel part of something that is going somewhere, because I am unemployable, I have setup various sites in the past and none of them have been quite as good at engaging people as this one. Looking at statistics and watching the site grow gives me that feeling that I am working on something that is going somewhere and makes me feel there is purpose in my life. Basically keeping me alive.

I'm not ashamed to admit any of this, it's simply the honest truth.
Get a new hobby