View Single Post
Old 11-23-2014, 10:58 PM  
NETbilling
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdwofficial View Post
I've been with Zombaio for awhile but obviously things aren't going well to say the least. I actually have a separate site I use ccbill on- but there is a massive problem on that site with cc bill that would be completely unacceptable for my other site.

The problem with ccbill- is that while you can do individual video sales, it then counts as a subscription preventing sales for three more days, which is totally useless and I am a little shocked that Zombaio supports this while ccbill does not.

Whats the best option for a site that needs to support both memberships and individual videos.
Hi,

NETbilling can offer you incredible support and flexibility. We are the largest processor in the adult space for those with their own merchant accounts and work with all of the providers listed in this thread as well. We also have an in house call center to handle all of your customer service on your behalf to your customers 24/7/365. We are the only gateway processor here that offers call center services in-house.

I employ you to take a look, at the options listed in this thread, get your best price, and then come to NETbilling for a comparison. We will help you every step of the way.

Looking forward to to hearing from you.

Thank you, Mitch Farber

Mitch Farber
CEO - NETbilling, Inc.
Email / Phone: 888-357-8166 / 661-252-2456
Transaction processing & 24/7 call center services with exceptional rates and flexibility, since 1998!
NETbilling is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote