View Single Post
Old 11-24-2014, 01:05 AM  
2MuchMark
Videochat Solutions

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdwofficial View Post
I've been with Zombaio for awhile but obviously things aren't going well to say the least. I actually have a separate site I use ccbill on- but there is a massive problem on that site with cc bill that would be completely unacceptable for my other site.

The problem with ccbill- is that while you can do individual video sales, it then counts as a subscription preventing sales for three more days, which is totally useless and I am a little shocked that Zombaio supports this while ccbill does not.

Whats the best option for a site that needs to support both memberships and individual videos.
All the processors that you've heard about, CCBill, Segpay, Epoch, Netbilling etc are all good. But the problem you are expressing about CCBill isn't really a problem at all - it is a kind of fraud protection. I believe they call it a "Velocity check" or something like that, that prevents the same customer from making too many purchases within a certain time frame.

If this is what is going on, one thing you can do is contact CCBill and ask them to remove this restriction from your account. They may do it and they may not - it depends on your history with them. If it is a technical issue, their support team may be able to fix it or suggest a work-around.

There is a sneak way around it but I don't know if this still works. You can create multiple sub accounts, then write a little bit of code that would send the customer to each new sub account when he tried to buy more within 24-72 hours. This may be "illegal" according to CCBill so please check with them first before you jeopardize your account with them.

(Don't kill me, CCBill peeps! I lovez-ya..)

VideoChat Solutions | Custom Software | IT Support
https://www.2much.net | https://www.lcntech.com
2MuchMark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote