View Single Post
Old 11-24-2014, 05:05 PM  
SilentKnight
Megan Fox's fluffer

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingMan View Post
The truth is probably like this.......

Bill Cosby was a young man who had fame and money and because of that he had a certain power with some women. It was also a different time when men could be men. So he probably did "go over the line" sometimes and when it the story is re-told decades later it sounds like pure evil when it is probably something most men have done at some point in their lives.

For example: I have messed around with a few girlfriends when they were sleeping. Technically they did not and could not give me consent so the modern man hating indoctrinated turd would claim that was rape. But I know that one girl specifically asked me to do it to her while she was sleeping because she loved waking up to an orgasm. Another girl did not ask me but we were into so many kinky things that we tried just about everything. She certainly enjoyed waking up to an orgasm as well and never complained about it. Both of these women could come out now and claimed I raped them and of course every retarded white knight and ever man hating turd would call me the devil and a rapist.

So I imagine most of these women enjoyed and were flattered by Bill Cosby's advances at the time but now that the culture has changed so much and you have these man hating turds all on the college campuses and in the media these women feel violated. And probably some of them are completely making it up for attention or to try to become part of a lawsuit or whatever other self serving reason.

The average human turd then says "but all of these women would not lie" so they just go ahead and convict Bill Cosby in their minds. He is defacto guilty even though charges have not even been filed. The average turd does not have the mental capacity to think that because this is a famous guy that once one or two women make accusations that others women seek to be part of the attention and/ payday.

Sadly we live in a culture where a woman's word against a man is enough to convict him. It will never change until we rid the world of the white knights. White knights are who are ultimately responsible for the rape hysteria that is ruining men's lives and the lives of any children they may have. Even if a man is exonerated his life is still ruined.

Now I am not defending Bill Cosby. Perhaps he is in fact guilty of rape. But just because a bunch of old hags come out and say they were raped means absolutely nothing. Women lie and make things up to portray themselves as victims all the time and of course the insidious white knights are right there to enable them.

I am also very against rape. But REAL rape. In my mind rape is when a women is drugged by the rapist or when a woman is forced to have sex. Rape is not dressing up like a slut, going out and partying and getting drunk, going home with a guy, and then deciding you have been "raped" when the guy does not return your phone call two days later which is what happened to the college quarterback in Montana this last year. That case was disgusting and the District Attorney clearly filed charges against that guy because of the shouts from the man haters who are spreading this current culture of rape hysteria.

I fell asleep at a party one time and when I woke up a girl I did not like had my pants down and was sucking my dick. But had I tried to file charges do you think the police would have taken me seriously? Of course not, I am a man and men are second class citizens. We cannot be victims of women. So before anyone tries to say they are against rape and domestic violence they better make sure they are against abuse of all types against both genders or they are nothing but a phony.
Helluva good read.

And I quite agree with ya'.
SilentKnight is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote