View Single Post
Old 11-25-2014, 06:47 AM  
SylviaMaroon
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingMan View Post
Oh god this is the exact programming women are getting in their universities and in the media. My point is that women lie. Some women are bat shit crazy. A therapist I have known for 2 years wanted to date me but but I did not. I still kept her as a "friend" and let her be part of my kid's life because this nutty therapist was kind of lonely since she never had kids. Well one day a few months back she did some business with me and when her check bounces she threatened me with a restraining order if I ever contacted her again to collect the money. She went from hugging me on one day and then 5 days later threatened me. BAT SHIT CRAZY

Also when I was 19 a girl at my brother's wedding completely fabricated a story that I had hit her in a hotel room. The truth was she had a medical condition from which prevented her from having sex and I was a perfect gentleman and even stayed and held her in my arms as we watched a movie. I get back home (in another state) and get a phone call that (I will refer to her as my abuser) my abuser is claiming I hit her. I go an entire year under a cloud of suspicion and of course my brother and his wife are completely embarrassed and then this same abuser decides to abuse other men with more completely fabricated allegations. At that point everyone knew what was going on and people stopped pointing fingers at me. But it took several men being falsely accused before anyone would consider this abuser was lying to get attention.

Some women lie to get attention and the miserable white knights enable them.

And yes you are right just because a woman dresses up like a slut does not give any man the right to rape her. But what happens is women have sex with a guy and then feel guilty or shameful about it the next day and then cry rape. Or the guy does not return her calls so she cries rape. And EVERY FUCKING TIME the enablers in society believe the woman over the man. "Why would she lie" is what everyone always says.

Men are sick of getting abused by women with their fabricated stories and restraining orders. How about some sympathy for us? Oh yeah you are not programmed for that compassion. What about all the children who are victimized by these abusive women? You are not programmed for that compassion.

So because you have met several woman who were bat shit crazy, you assume all women are crazy? And because two woman accused you for forcing yourself on them, it must mean all these women are lying as well?
And I - who you know nothing about - am not able to feel compassion?

I am really sorry for the terrible things that has been done to you. Women should never ever use the rape card as an excuse - for this exact reason, because men are not going to believe real rape issues.
Being falsely marked as a rapist must be terrible, and should not happen.

However these things does not mean that all rape cases are fake.
These stories line up, these are women who are not going to benefit from this financially. They all tell the same story. Do you really think any of these women made this up and joined the publicity party just for the sake of it?
It's exactly this male behavior that happens here on this thread, that's stopping women coming forward, you demand evidence ( from 20 years ago?!), you question what's considered rape, you say they only seek attention.

I don't think you guys thought about what it feels like to be raped. Emotionally. I gave you the example of thinking of your daughter.
Now think about yourself, let's say you are a straight guy, had too much to drink, and you wake up with a guy fucking you. How would you feel? How would you feel about telling this to your buddies? How would you feel if the police suggested that you had too much to drink, and you probably agreed to it, you just can't remember?

Skype Id: sylvia-.
SylviaMaroon is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote