View Single Post
Old 11-25-2014, 07:36 AM  
Jel
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PR_Glen View Post
Are any of you capable of having a discussion without getting emotionally overtaken?

Vikingman isn't saying that rape is ok or that women are all liars. He's saying that its possible that these women could be fabricating this whole thing and the media attention is having others pile on looking to score.
well, I'd respectfully say vikingman is emotionally overtaken by his own experience, when it comes to this specific bill cosby situation. He has stated "even I have had women make false allegations against me. I cannot imagine what a celeb has to go through"

Not exactly a neutral, unbiased opinion on this particular 'case'. The reasoning they must be false allegations? Because he has met some crazies. Most of the posts in this thread are a mish-mash of emotion-driven viewpoints, rather than specifically looking at a certain criteria, unemotionally.

Should women be able to dress slutty, get drunk as fuck, as and not be raped? of course.

should men be able to get shitfaced, without an unwanted female sucking his cock when he wakes up? of course, despite what most men (and women) might think.

do some women have a change of heart and/or regret, and falsely cri rape? of course.

Do most sexual abuse victims of both sexes bury that shit and never speak out about it? of course.

Do some victims finally feel empored to come forward once they see emotional/mental safety in numbers? of course.

Is Bill Cosby guilty? 2 days ago I had no real view, but there are far too many coming out now, with zero financial gain to be had, so I'm leaning towards yes, and probably some of the 'victims' have convinced themselves a crime took place when in reality they were consenters, with their 'reward' unrealised, hence the self-justification. <--- todays opinion. But do I really know? Nope, or nor does anyone outside of bill and the people who have come forward.

What I sure as shit won't do is just disregard either side's version, based on a completely emotion-fuelled guess
Jel is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote