View Single Post
Old 11-25-2014, 07:54 AM  
slapass
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by kane View Post
I think most famous actors can get all the girls they want if they put the work in.

For example, for years Cosby was a regular at the Playboy mansion and on the Hollywood party circuit. I would not doubt he got plenty of ass when he wanted it. Even if you are an ugly actor you can leverage your fame to talk girls into sleeping with you. Cosby, however, in some cases seemed like he just wanted the easy way out which was to invite girls into his life and offer them some kind of help with their career then slip them a roofie and bang them. I would not be shocked if he invited them in order to bang them, then once he realized it likely wasn't going to happen on its own, he drugged them. I don't doubt that there were plenty of actresses or wannabe writers or whatever that slept with him thinking it was going to advance their career.
I would have thought this. I read the accounts and he was pretty quick to use the roofie card in some cases. Why keep a stock of roofie just in case? Without the roofie he is just a sexually aggressive guy with lots of fame and power who was used to getting his way.
slapass is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote