View Single Post
Old 11-25-2014, 08:41 AM  
lazycash
Troll Patrol

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingMan View Post
Oh god this is the exact programming women are getting in their universities and in the media. My point is that women lie. Some women are bat shit crazy. A therapist I have known for 2 years wanted to date me but but I did not. I still kept her as a "friend" and let her be part of my kid's life because this nutty therapist was kind of lonely since she never had kids. Well one day a few months back she did some business with me and when her check bounces she threatened me with a restraining order if I ever contacted her again to collect the money. She went from hugging me on one day and then 5 days later threatened me. BAT SHIT CRAZY

Also when I was 19 a girl at my brother's wedding completely fabricated a story that I had hit her in a hotel room. The truth was she had a medical condition from which prevented her from having sex and I was a perfect gentleman and even stayed and held her in my arms as we watched a movie. I get back home (in another state) and get a phone call that (I will refer to her as my abuser) my abuser is claiming I hit her. I go an entire year under a cloud of suspicion and of course my brother and his wife are completely embarrassed and then this same abuser decides to abuse other men with more completely fabricated allegations. At that point everyone knew what was going on and people stopped pointing fingers at me. But it took several men being falsely accused before anyone would consider this abuser was lying to get attention.

Some women lie to get attention and the miserable white knights enable them.

And yes you are right just because a woman dresses up like a slut does not give any man the right to rape her. But what happens is women have sex with a guy and then feel guilty or shameful about it the next day and then cry rape. Or the guy does not return her calls so she cries rape. And EVERY FUCKING TIME the enablers in society believe the woman over the man. "Why would she lie" is what everyone always says.

Men are sick of getting abused by women with their fabricated stories and restraining orders. How about some sympathy for us? Oh yeah you are not programmed for that compassion. What about all the children who are victimized by these abusive women? You are not programmed for that compassion.
Ok we get it, there are false rape reports. However, surely you'd have to admit that the ratio of false rape reports to unreported rape is 1/100's. You don't once mention those men who "enable" unreported rape with intimidation, coercion, and power. Just because I think he's guilty as hell of rape doesn't make me a white knight or enabler the same as you suggesting he's probably just guilty of something smaller doesn't make you unsympathetic to rape victims. Bottom line is we don't know and will most likely never know without a Cosby confession.

Here's a graphic illustrating the difference between false rape reports and unreported rapes. I respect you giving a voice to those who have been or could be falsely accused of rape, but lets put things into perspective.

Its crazy..."

VenusBlogger
lazycash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote