View Single Post
Old 11-26-2014, 08:59 AM  
ChargeBacks

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronik View Post
Getting sick of these self entitled idiots writing in demanding a refund because apparently someone else used their creditcard info. These fat fucking losers (ala CurrentlySober) can't afford anything and they know the chargeback game - register a new creditcard then claim their info was stolen after a few days of sucking down all your new content. Bull-fucking-shit.

Wish there was a service to post these asshole's info, nicer if it could be public - though I'm sure GFY armchair lawyers will jump all over that about being against the law to post that kind of info. Is it?

I've found a few outdated 'services' that seem to provide something like that, I just want to post these asshole's info out there so they know by being cheapskate shameless faggots they'll have their info posted as being chronic chargebackers

Our company has maintained such a black list database for its clients to plug into, to help them filter out the risk before a transaction is approved.

Sabrina F.