View Single Post
Old 11-30-2014, 05:20 AM  
JimAssman

Industry Role:
Greetz everyone. My name is Jim Assman

Hi there

Just a quick introduction for my first tread here on GFY.

My name is Jim Assman, and I'm a music producer for more then 28 years that decided to go into the Erotic CGI movie business.

During 2012, I spend most of my time learning everything there is to know about Multimedia, and started my first website in the summer of 2013 Triple-X3D. After finding out the hard way, what it really means to run a adult content website, I closed the website after 3 months, and joined a large Network website for a brief moment. Although financially this Network did not really work for me, it did provide me with the necessary experience to start my own unique Network which I'm currently running:JADC. (JimAssmanDotCom)
We license artwork/contant from artists, create a free website for them with their contant, sell access to the website, and pay them royalties.

Next to running JADC, I also write, produce, animate, and create soundtracks for my own movies.

Anyone in need of a great soundtrack, score, theme, audio effects or movie trailer....I'm your man.;-).

Greetz to everyone, and hope to meet you soon in one of the very interesting treads here on GFY im looking forward in taking part of.

Cheers,
Jim
JimAssman is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote