View Single Post
Old 12-01-2014, 09:44 PM  
seeric

Industry Role:
I think everyone is nominated. I did no lobbying whatsoever and somehow I'm nominated for Businessman of the Year.

I think many who know me, know that I am not that guy that wants awards. I do like seeing Achmed winning awards though. It really helps his credibility in the international arms dealing space.

Money in the bank is my trophy and award every year I make it to another Internext and can take accounting of the previous year on what went well, and what didn't, and decide how to make the next year even better.

The first show I attended was in 2000. Every year, I've raised my income, year over year, and that is what I've always stayed focused on. I started as a guy who used to entertain the party animals in the owners entourage in San Diego, in 2000.

I've worked my way up the ranks over the course of 14 years, running several programs and startups, and have currently been running the Vivid Entertainment web business as Steven Hirsch's right hand man for nearly 6 years.

I've never sat on an industry panel at shows. Never wrote an article for an industry news site. Not because I'm not capable, its just is not my thing.

That said, who want's me to vote for them?

Since I am money focused, I can be bought!

seeric is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote