View Single Post
Old 12-06-2014, 07:57 AM  
johnny_d
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I would advise to get your own domain and hosting, install Wordpress, and work on website over there.

Add ads from places like Ero-Advertising and Plugrush. You will start making some small amounts of money with that.

For mobile version of the site, I recommend using the following ones:

Sex Goes Mobile (definitely the best)
Bitter Strawberry
First Mobile Cash, or
VPS Mobile

Affiliate banners are ok too (at Twisty's should be good), but regular ad networks are probably the best.

You are not going to make a lot of money right away. You need to age the domain, increase the number of pages indexed by search engines, work on getting links, and possibly promote your website on social media. It does not work like that, that you make a website, add 10 or even 100 posts, and you make money. It is a lot more demanding, and harder than this. You need to be better than your competition, and get to the top of the niche (or be somewhere around there with your site).

You can make 1,000 websites like this, and get nowhere. This is what happens to most of the people doing this, I think.
johnny_d is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook