View Single Post
Old 12-06-2014, 01:41 PM  
johnny_d
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I would say that you can make a "shitty" interracial amateurs tube, or go for either interracial or amateurs on Mech Bunny, and work on a decent site. And this would be better.

I would get unmanaged hosting (inexpensive) and install the tube there. If you dont know how to do it, I would learn it first. Then work on getting videos for the site. There is several websites with nice Mech Bunny templates too.

You want to work on a good site, long term, not on one of the thousands of shitty websites, which go down after six or twelve months.

Another important thing is to monetize your mobile traffic correctly, and Mech Bunny Script is very good for this. This is a very important part of equation for every xxx site, and you need to learn how to work with websites like Bitter Strawberry, and Sex Goes Mobile. Mobile popunders from Plugrush, are essential part of the set up too.

Other mobile brokers to consider, would be First Mobile Cash, and VPS Mobile, and these are good to try out, on high traffic sites. Not all ad networks are the same, and these two may turn out more beneficial, on some of the xxx sites.
johnny_d is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook