View Single Post
Old 12-08-2014, 02:27 AM  
Nicholas FirstMobileCash
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Sad thing is, the arguments never line up. These woman say it's their right to feed their child, those arguing are simply saying cover up.

While managing a family restaurant a decade ago, I had to ask a woman if she would feel more comfortable feeding her baby in our office, or in a more private setting and she lost it. Start bitching me out for being chauvinist, sexist, yadadada. I told her that quite a few people had complained that they were bothered by seeing her with her shirt half off in the middle of a restaurant while eating. I had 4 complaints about her, "all from women". Nope... it was her right to expose her self in front of 100 people who were having lunch.

It was sad, especially after her husband demanded that their meal would be free because of it. No one told her to stop or even cover up, just if she'd feel more comfortable going somewhere a little more private. Some people just want a reason to bitch and complain.
Nicholas FirstMobileCash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote