View Single Post
Old 12-15-2014, 09:12 AM  
SEO Keyboard Ninja
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I would only like to add that we're the most poorly indexed industry, other industries still get away with blatant link building schemes that flat out just wouldn't fly in our industry.

Asides from being de-indexed "accidently" by google's pigeon algorithm early in the year i would say this... Adult is by far the most compliant, (minus the idiot noobs still buying from link wheels like it's 1985), yet it's next to impossible to be indexed frequently when you have large properties. Though you can make 180 sitemaps, have your site architected properly, create massive amounts of high quality contextual links and backlink your way to the promised land.. Google has seemingly targeted our industry to further their interests in Advertising.

Google can't make money off us anymore so we're truly the disenfranchised internet wizards who get ZERO respect when Adult has been on the forefront of technology, SEO and overall internet marketing strategies for years!

Love when i beat the algorithms with pure SEO and hate to see the other big names pay their way to the top.

Get Google Analytics Premium for $150k for the year, i bet you own the front page!

I'm gonna go karate chop my keyboard now