View Single Post
Old 12-16-2014, 04:03 PM  
carlosxxx
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
This is a bit confusing. I want to understand you perfectly. Can you please explain it a little better?

Thanks Carlos!
Because I saw what you wrote here it goes as short and simple as possible.

I'm someone who has few ideas and needs to organize the scalability and architecture of what I've in mind. I've already one system ready to import millions of thumbs per day and I'm almost ready to step forward towards webmasters who want to use the client api I described here(n millions of records).

I've a lot of things to organize(...) and I'm just sharing with you few basic ideas.

What comes after is quite complex, it's analytics with logs inside the client api, sessions to track registered users in several domains of the client api, expansion of web services ... main sections not related with the adult,etc ... and even new sources added as often as possible ,etc ...

If you think about the information system in it's complexity of(...), it's what comes with it.

(...)

Best regards,
Carlos
carlosxxx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote